Six prizes for excellence in Fine Arts are awarded annually to undergraduate students. Three of these prizes were established by the individuals whose name they honor:
- Norman W.M. Ko Prize is awarded to the third year student with the best results in Fine Arts courses;
- Paul and Petra Hinterthur Prize is awarded to the fourth year student achieving the best result in Western art; and
- H.T. Ho Prize is awarded to the fourth year student with the best result in Asian art.
The other three prizes were established with the generous support of the University of Hong Kong Museum Society. They are:
- The University of Hong Kong Museum Society Chinese Material Culture Prize;
- Museum Studies Prize; and
- Asian Art Essay Prize. (Click here to read past winning essays)